Taking a place-based, collective impact approach, The Village creates, supports, and sustains research-practice partnerships to support reading achievement, school readiness, and school success among vulnerable children and youth.
Our Core Values
- We accept our responsibility to this community and we will act to support it.
- We focus on the “whole child”, attending equally to children, families, schools, and communities.
- We believe diverse cross-sector partnerships are necessary to support the child well-being.
- We lead with equity to ensure that all children have what they need to thrive.
- We commit to producing rigorous, relevant research that addresses this community’s most pressing educational needs.