How We Partner
- Connect our partners to research- and evidence-based practices, programs, and resources to help them address their most pressing problems of practice.
- e.g., providing evidence-based resources on tier II interventions; connecting to other literacy organizations, such as REL
- Champion our partner’s programs, activities, and initiatives that support children, families, schools, and communities.
- e.g., participate in your school’s literacy night or a community literacy event such as Storybook Village
- Collaborate to provide our partners with evidence that helps them learn, tell their story, and act to improve outcomes for children, families, schools, and communities.
- e.g., partner to implement a research project on increasing knowledge of foundational literacy skills or the impact of a literacy intervention on student outcomes